"Requirements Engineering" session in IDPT'99
session in IDPT'99
- "Requirements Engineering" session in
4th World Conference on Integrated Design and Process Technology
(IDPT) which will be held June 27- July 2, 1999 in Kusadasi, Turkey.
- The topics of this session include (but not limited to):
- Requirements problems, techniques and tools
- Requirements definition, analysis and validation
- Requirements elicitation and evolution
- Prototyping, animation and visualization of requirements
- Defining the system-human interface requirements
- Requirements-based system testing
- Lessons from domain-specific requirement practices
- Requirements engineering as a group activity
- Submission of abstracts: November 2, 1998
- Notification of acceptance: November 23, 1998
- Submission of manuscript: February 2, 1999
- Final acceptance: February 26, 1999
- Full camera ready papers (8 pages): April 1, 1999
- Papers should be submitted by post.
- A hard copy of accepted paper
along with 3.5 inch diskettes containing Microsoft Word ducument file
must also be submitted.
- Papers should be submitted to the session organizer.
- Authors should prepare a complete manuscript with
the paper preparation form (within 8 pages).
- Atsushi Ohnishi
- Department of Comuter Science, Ritsumeikan University,
- Shiga 525-8577, JAPAN
- phone: +81-77-566-1111
- fax: +81-77-561-2669
Domain Oriented Systems Development
Conceptual and formal modeling for intelligent CAD
Collaboration and Concurrent Engineering